Anti-Nkx3.1 antibody [EPR14970]
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR14970] to Nkx3.1
Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
Reacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment. This information is the property of Abcam and/or its suppliers.
Human prostate tissue
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, offering several benefits including:
– High reproducibility and consistency from batch to batch
– Improved sensitivity and specificity
– Long-term security of supply
– Animal-free production
2. Storage instructions
Shipped at 4 ° C. Store at + 4 ° C for short term (1-2 weeks). At the time of delivery aliquot. Store at -20 ° C long term. Avoid the freeze/thaw cycle.
3. Storage buffer
- pH: 7.2
- Preservative: 0.01% sodium azide
- Components: 59% PBS, 40% glycerol (glycerin, glycerin), 0.05% BSA
100 µl to 1,193 mg / ml
Purified Protein A
7. Cloning number
Transcription factor, which preferentially binds to the consensus sequence 5′-TAAGT [AG] -3 ‘and can behave as a transcriptional repressor. They play an important role in the normal development of the prostate, regulating the proliferation of the glandular epithelium and in the formation of ducts in the prostate. It acts as a tumor suppressor by controlling prostate carcinogenesis, as evidenced by the ability to inhibit the proliferation and invasion activities of PC-3 prostate cancer cells.
Highly expressed in the prostate and, to a lesser extent, in the testes.
- It belongs to the NK-3 homeobox family.
- Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Ubiquitinado by TOPORS; monoubiquitinated at various residues and also polyubiquitinated at individual residues.
- Previous Destination Information for Access UniProt Q99801
- The UniProt Consortium