This recombinant variant is recommended for use in absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME) pharmacological research; cell culture; drug administration research; and cell cryopreservation.
1, 5, 10 g in a polyethylene bottle
Biochemical / Physiological Actions
Albumins are soluble monomeric proteins found in body fluids and tissues of animals and in some plant seeds. Serum albumin functions as a carrier protein for steroids, fatty acids, and thyroid hormones. Serum albumins are also vital in regulating colloidal osmotic pressures in the blood.
Cellastim is a well-defined recombinant human animal-free (rHA) albumin. Designed for cell culture applications, Cellastim is a powerful media supplement that outperforms plasma-derived human albumin, bovine serum albumin, and other sources of recombinant human albumin. Cellastim offers consistent performance, not the variability associated with hydrolysates and extracts. Cellastim is ideal for use in Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO), Hybridoma, VERO, Stem Cells, and Primary Cells Cell Culture Media.
• Eliminates additives of animal origin
• Safe and respectful of regulations
• Has been shown to be effective in enhancing stem cell growth in embryonic, mesenchymal, neural, cardiac, hepatic, renal, keratinocyte, and fibroblastic stem cell lines.
• Maintains stem cells in an undifferentiated state
• Removes the coating from the culture plates for adherent cell lines.
• Provides a consistent and well-defined stem cell medium
Assayed by SDS-PAGE
To view more information about Cellastim, download the Cellastim brochure, the Cellastim CHO poster, and the Cellastim hybridoma poster.
Cellastim is a trademark of InVitria